Corydon is a custom converter that specializes in converting difficult papers and films and slitting narrow width, short-run papers and films.
With eighteen rewinding, converting machines for rolls up to 63” in width and cores from ½” to 3” in diameter, Corydon can shear, score, and razor-cut papers and films from 10mm-1.6m (.03737”-63″) widths and log slit as narrow as 1/16”.
Corydon can also perforate in both cross-web and machine direction on papers and films entirely, or within specified sections, in a range of cut patterns.
- Specializing in converting difficult papers and films:
- C1-sided and C2-sided silicone-coated papers
- Kraft and poly-coated papers
- Shrink films
- Adhesive-coated films
- Special focus on slitting narrow width papers and films, short length runs, and tight tolerances:
- Ability to shear, score and razor-cut papers and films from 10mm (.03737”)-1.6m (63″)
- Equipment can log slit as narrow as 1/16″
- Rewinding reels of paper to different lengths
- Converting machines for paper up to 63″ in width
- Cores 1/2″-3″ in diameter
- Perforating papers and films entirely, or within a specified section, in a variety of cut patterns including cross-web perforation, linear (MD) perforation, and pin perforation
- Cost-effective retail packaging for trials or small run production:
- Small retail roll converting
- Specialty packing including promotional packs
- Bulk and carton pack